What's new

Hi Everyone

Hi all, Just wanted to say hello. I have recently become interested in DE shaving. It has changed shaving from something I never found interesting into my new hobby.

My wife cant see the fascination but I certainly can. So far I have a merkur HD, an edwin jagger de89bl and a 49 super speed and a couple of brushes. I am really interested in the vintage Gillette razors and look forward to gaining knowledge from the forum.

Hello and welcome. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Hi all, Just wanted to say hello. I have recently become interested in DE shaving. It has changed shaving from something I never found interesting into my new hobby.

My wife cant see the fascination but I certainly can. So far I have a merkur HD, an edwin jagger de89bl and a 49 super speed and a couple of brushes. I am really interested in the vintage Gillette razors and look forward to gaining knowledge from the forum.
What particular vintage Gillette razors are you interested in learning about.?

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Welcome to B&B, glad you're on board, lots of good people, information, and opinions here!
I love my vintage Gillettes, my new fav is a cased UK Rocket Flare-Tip, bought it right here on our B/S/T board.

Top Bottom