What's new

Hi all

Well I got one of those As Seen on TV safety razors for Christmas, and began using it that night. I have been using it daily and I'm starting my fourth week of use. And I'm happy to say I think I have the hang of it. Tonight's shave was the first with no irritation and it's really smooth every where except the bottom 1.5 inches across my neck. I didn't want to make an against the grain pass there because of some irritation that's finally healing up.

Now when I say I think I have the hang of it, I do it with a lot of humbleness. I'm no where near the point where I trust myself to make long passes. I'm still keeping it under a couple of inches per pass. But for my face to be this smooth and zero nicks as well as not feeling it burn when I put on after shave is a big accomplishment for me.

Welcome, and congrats on the great shave! I'm 3.5 months in and still can't stop faceturbating all day, it feels so soft & smooth!

Hello and welcome, Mad Jack. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Welcome!

There's no need to judge your expertise by the length of your strokes. That just might be your style forever, and that's just fine. Have fun, and do what works for you!

Thanks to all for the welcomes and encouragement. I'm hoping it's down hill from here. And I'm already looking for a permanent razor.

I've been using short strokes for 6 months now ( :blushing: ), and see no reason to change. I have better angle control that way. (and it takes longer... Yay!).
Welcome to B&B, and enjoy your shaves!

Top Bottom