What's new

Help me decide on a wild and crazy over the top Rudy Vey handle, please.

Hi Jim,

Did you look at the Shavemac gallery? There are some unique handles there. The slim may not work for your knot size but the the Americana XXL looks like it might be a great fit. The Red Dragon looks like it would work too!

Where did you get these handle? They are very good looking; you have a great many beautiful handles.

My understanding is you live in a 32 foot RV. It must be simply filled with brushes!

Thanks for you input.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Yeah, I live in a 32ft RV with two Great Danes!! I keep my brushes in tubes in a drawer and all my shaving gear is limited to a 3 tier shelf. I picked these handles up from Ryan at TanZ. He is a great guy to work with and can make some amazing brush handles.

Here is another one Ryan made for me. You can message him on IG or through his site and he will make you anything. This handle below is insane how its color shifts. His site is below too!

346077860_6052190821546942_3691254970932400088_n.jpg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Yeah, I live in a 32ft RV with two Great Danes!! I keep my brushes in tubes in a drawer and all my shaving gear is limited to a 3 tier shelf. I picked these handles up from Ryan at TanZ. He is a great guy to work with and can make some amazing brush handles.

Here is another one Ryan made for me. You can message him on IG or through his site and he will make you anything. This handle below is insane how its color shifts. His site is below too!

View attachment 1669952

Thanks for some great information. I checked the website. Then bookmarked it. I can see why you like his wares.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Hi Jim,

Did you look at the Shavemac gallery? There are some unique handles there. The slim may not work for your knot size but the the Americana XXL looks like it might be a great fit. The Red Dragon looks like it would work too!

Beautiful handles. I had looked at them, but now I've looked again. You nailed the best two I think.

Thank you so much.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom