What's new

Hello!! Newbie here :)

Hi hi!

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say hello to everyone!!!

Also wanted to check in on how to contact a member or reply to a thread if you don’t have enough privileges yet. I noticed someone is selling a razor that I would love to buy from!! Since I don’t have the rights yet, I don’t know how to approach that person…

Nevertheless - I love it here!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Welcome! I'll wait for an "official" answer. I'm not sure the post count to PM and buy/sell are the same, but someone will come along shortly and let you know.

In the meantime, tell us a little about yourself and have a look around! Lot's of good stuff going on here.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Welcome @witam to B&B! Make some posts around the forum, there's plenty of interesting topics on which to comment.

... wait for an "official" answer. I'm not sure the post count to PM and buy/sell are the same
With fewer than 10 posts a new member can't initiate a PM, can respond to PM right away.

Thank you so much! Everyone is so friendly here!

I basically started using a safety razor (Rockwell) a few years back and still can’t get used to shaving under my nose. I guess I have much to learn! :)

Hi hi!

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say hello to everyone!!!

Also wanted to check in on how to contact a member or reply to a thread if you don’t have enough privileges yet. I noticed someone is selling a razor that I would love to buy from!! Since I don’t have the rights yet, I don’t know how to approach that person…

Nevertheless - I love it here!
Welcome!

Top Bottom