What's new

Check in

Hello,

First time posting here, really just made an account to buy a new safety razor but don't have the privileges yet for some reason. I think the ToS say I can buy right away, or do I need to have a certain number of posts first?

I guess I should be able to direct message people at least, but I can't figure out how to do that. I'm on my phone right now if that matters.

Thanks guys. I'm not sure I have 10 posts worth of stuff to talk about. I assume spamming this thread with 7 more would be frowned upon?

Last edited by a moderator:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks guys. I'm not sure I have 10 posts worth of stuff to talk about. I assume spamming this thread with 7 more would be frowned upon?
I am sure that you could have 10 posts worth of stuff to talk about. We have lots of Forums here that are not shaving related and many members join and just visit the non shaving forums.

Welcome to B&B where the smoothest bunch of folks on the internet comes to hang out! Oh you will have 10 posts in no time. Now get to work on it! That razor will not wait for you! 😁

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Welcome to B&B, we're glad you're here. 10 posts go by in a hurry here - lots of choices, so much to learn. Take a look at all the forums on the list. What do you know about soaps, razor blades, aftershaves, shoes, beer, etc.?

If I'm counting right, I'm up to 10 posts but still can't post on trade board or DM people

Top Bottom