What's new

Hello from the Ozark Mountains!

Greetings!...
Thought I'd say hello and thank you to a few members..Steve(barsuk) Thank you for being patient, very helpful and for the smooth transaction...great guy!!...Blue-EyedSon(Brian)..thank you for the smooth transaction..great deal!!.....And Robert (Rob72)...Thank you as well for the nice razors I purchased from you!!....Check out my Shave Den pics..I just started DE shaving and collecting in May of this year....Everyone seems very helpful and great bunch of people...Good Karma your way!!...

Tarry W.,
Disabled Veteran

Bought the shelving from Gordmans...its a half price store..like TJ Maxx..it comes with a mini level ..25 bucks for 4 shelves...all diff lengths..already painted..Ill add a few more pics soon...Thank you for the kind comments!!....

don't forget to register as a veteran ! ....didnt see the area to register..or does a moderator do that afterwards?..ty

Hi Tarry, welcome to B&B! Congratulations on your decision to see what traditional wet-shaving is all about. It's a decision you will never regret! :thumbup:

It looks like you've already figured out how to get that vet tag, but if not just check out your Hall of Fame thread--I posted instructions there just now.

There are links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to beginning shavers--perhaps you might like to have a look at them. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

Top Bottom