What's new

Haward Razor - A new manufacturer from China, and the results are excellent!

I ordered a 10-piece razor sample and they came in, finally had a chance to try it out. Produced an excellent result, the best I've seen come from China since Rimei and Boyou (the former being too expensive and the latter off the market). No tugging, no pulling, no razor burn. Three passes and some proraso white aftershave, my skin feels amazing. Whoever tooled the machinery clearly knew what they were doing.

Link to 10/30/50: US $3.03 29% OFF|HAWARD 10/30/50 Pcs Classic Safety Razor Blade Straight Razor Double Edge Safety Razor Blade-in Razor from Beauty & Health on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Link to 100/300/500: US $8.1 29% OFF|HAWARD 100/300/500 Pcs Classic Safety Razor Blade Straight Razor Double Edge Safety Razor Blade Gift 1 Pcs Safety Razor-in Razor from Beauty & Health on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

The blades themselves are unmarked, unassuming, and there's no glue or wax to worry about.

Turns out they have a lot of inventory: Single-use plastic razors, brushes, bowls, straights, strops. They even send those little magnetic things you hang your phone on with every order. They're obviously trying to break into the already competitive market and I hope they succeed.

HAWARDRAZOR hawardcare Store - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Aliexpress.com

HAWARD_10_30_50_Pcs.png HAWARD_100_300_500_Pcs.png

Attachments

• HAWARD_10_30_50_Pcs.png
    HAWARD_10_30_50_Pcs.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 83
  • HAWARD_100_300_500_Pcs.png
    HAWARD_100_300_500_Pcs.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 83
Here's a question for our experts..... what razors are popular with the male population in China ?? do they use double edge blades ?

I love bonafide Gillette Made in China blades, but if you wander off the res and buy off brand Chinese blades you're just asking for trouble as they are almost always pure unadulterated garbage.
Wilkinson Sword Chinese made blades are very good as well. I do agree with you that most Chinese made blades are overpriced crud. I do have a few Haward blades coming & will do a review on them in the near future.

Shaved this A.M. with the Haward blade. I found it to be fairly smooth & sharp. Its a nice Chinese blade for my medium beard type & got a real close shave. It reminds me of the Wilkie India blade. All in all I give it a :thumbsup:

Would have to see about a sample of them first. You never know. The Tian Li blades are great. A knockoff of a knockoff off the old Gillette blades.
These could be just as good...or as bad as Flying Eagle.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Would have to see about a sample of them first. You never know. The Tian Li blades are great. A knockoff of a knockoff off the old Gillette blades.
These could be just as good...or as bad as Flying Eagle.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
+1 on the Tian Li blades. I am out of them now but, they did provide a smooth close shave without nicks.

The Tian Li blades I used were the worst blades I have ever come across. It was like scraping a rusty can lid across my face.

Surprised to read positive accounts with the blades. Maybe I received a counterfeit batch or something!

It could be a bad bunch you got due to poor QC. Or it could be YMMV sort of thing. The bunch I got shave my medium beard very good.

I thought these blades were very good too, but I only tried them once. The Tian Li blades, didn't care for them. Other decent ones are ying jili platinum, rimei (although very overpriced). I have a pack of ming shi's on the way because fastshaver said they were great. Qshave's are just remarketed personna's, so I never bothered with them, and I've always wanted to try the chinese gillette blue blades but again, too expensive.

Last edited:
How are those blue Gillettes with the picture of King Gillette? Very cool looking.
If you get the real ones than you are just fine. But there are also many counterfeits. I have got both. And the real ones are very sharp and smooth with 7 to 8 shaves (each 3 passes) and I have a thick coarse beard.
The counterfeits not useable for shaving.

The Tian Li blades I used were the worst blades I have ever come across. It was like scraping a rusty can lid across my face.

Surprised to read positive accounts with the blades. Maybe I received a counterfeit batch or something!
Did I tell you there are far worse Chinese blades than the Tian Li? I think I did. :lol:

Top Bottom