What's new

Has anyone tried the Rocnel double edge?

Just wondering if anyone has tried it? Not a lot of reviews but the razor looks well made. Not sure I will buy one as I have made it quite clear that I am a Timeless guy and I do not see anyone changing that but I am curious.

I just think it would be a hard market to jump into at $175 unless the product backs up itself up. The Timeless does but I see no reviews on the Rocnel. Just wondering. Does anyone have one and have shaved with it?

I just think it would be a hard market to jump into at $175 unless the product backs up itself up. The Timeless does but I see no reviews on the Rocnel. Just wondering. Does anyone have one and have shaved with it?
Their quality is very, very good. I know a guy who got an Barbaros-Rocnel adjustable stainless steel razor, and he says it's a bliss - but the price a bit steep at 300 bucks.

Me - I'm a proud owner of their half-DE blade razor, and it it very good CNC-machined razor. And it costs 35$

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Their quality is very, very good. I know a guy who got an Barbaros-Rocnel adjustable stainless steel razor, and he says it's a bliss - but the price a bit steep at 300 bucks.

Me - I'm a proud owner of their half-DE blade razor, and it it very good CNC-machined razor. And it costs 35$

Just wanted to see if anyone has tried their double edged razor and there are no reviews available. It does look like like nice machining but no one posting reviews of it makes me ask. I am going to always stick with true machinists and I know Timeless has that. At least I can talk to Matt or any of the other brothers if needed. Just curious but I am absolutely not going to drop $175 just to test a razor. It may look good but that only sells things. I like products that perform and I do like to spend my money with proven things. Occasionally I will take a chance and I did that with Timeless. Not many reviews when I got one! Love it but still curious about the Rocnel. I enjoy people that do things at a high level but their product should prove that. Just saying. Not another business trying to lure us in with their affiliate. Just saying.

I honestly wonder how you can enter the DE market at $175 with no one knowing about it. I am sure Timeless went through the same thing but people are using them and loving them. There are reviews of them that prove it. Just a curious guy.

I honestly wonder how you can enter the DE market at $175 with no one knowing about it. I am sure Timeless went through the same thing but people are using them and loving them. There are reviews of them that prove it. Just a curious guy.
Actually there are reviews on The Shaving room and Shavenook forums. All in all, it is pretty mild and effective razor, only that owner should advertise it more. Especially when it costs more than Wolfman razors.

Actually there are reviews on The Shaving room and Shavenook forums. All in all, it is pretty mild and effective razor, only that owner should advertise it more. Especially when it costs more than Wolfman razors.

Okay. Thanks. I will have to search them out. I am always curious about newer razors and reading reviews eases my boredom at times.

Okay. Thanks. I will have to search them out. I am always curious about newer razors and reading reviews eases my boredom at times.
Have you read about Oristo razors? I have one, and it it quite effective shaver. Good machined too. Head is a copy of Razorock Black Mamba.

Top Bottom