What's new

Has anyone noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the seemingly striking coincidences/similarities of Tryphon's shaving supply website? I have never purchased anything from there and am not trying to cause problems, but I was very surprised to see that the name of the site is ..............com (somehowe sounds familiar...) and he directly compares his own sampler packs to letterk's (without mentioning names of course)....on top of that he has an "Eastcoast sample pack".....hmmmmm, where have I heard a similar sounding name?

I was just taken back by this and was wondering if anyone else had found this in their searches?

...the seemingly striking coincidences/similarities of Tryphon's shaving supply website? I have never purchased anything from there and am not trying to cause problems, but I was very surprised to see that the name of the site is ..............com (somehowe sounds familiar...) and he directly compares his own sampler packs to letterk's (without mentioning names of course)....on top of that he has an "Eastcoast sample pack".....hmmmmm, where have I heard a similar sounding name?

I was just taken back by this and was wondering if anyone else had found this in their searches?

This issue has been covered in a few other threads over the past year or so. I'm going to lock this as all of our fire extinguishers are out being serviced and recharged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom