What's new

Handlebar Stache

I love the firehouse Tacky, and the dubs cream, but for the Summer AZ heat Firehouse will require multiple applications throughout the day, I have been using G2Bg cream for the tips and as a cover, but it is ROCK hard and once it is set you need a jackhammer or a face wash to release it. It does work on stray hairs though, Last week I accidently bought the Gel version of G2bg and actually it holds much less, goes on and dries clear, but feels much more natural. As far as just a wax alone, Fawcetts expedition strength, I have had good luck with, but with the 110 degrees temps coming that will be a good test Just my 2 cents

$4.15.2015.jpg
this is with FH Tacky today, relaxed curls, my facial hair grows at the speed of snail, but finally over the hump on fly away and droops, but seems as if it has not grown at all since January, very frustrating LOL

Last edited:
I will have to try Fawcettes. Here is my handlebar started in Movember. Got some flyaways, but I was messing with it earlier. the middle is working out nicely, and I am trimming the corners of my mouth to keep from becoming a catfish. I have Lockhart's on today, but I also use Mr. Twizzle. Both hold better than Wacky Tacky. I'm in Houston, so in addition to heat, we have humidity.

$20150413_123929.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom