What's new

Hair Trimmer For Really Shaggy Animals (and Costumes)

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Is there any electric trimmer (corded or cordless) that’s really good for very shaggy or wooly critters or for trimming faux fur for mascot costumes that is also a great bang for the buck?

Many thanks for your time

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Is there any electric trimmer (corded or cordless) that’s really good for very shaggy or wooly critters or for trimming faux fur for mascot costumes that is also a great bang for the buck?

Many thanks for your time

Hello there buddy! :)

You'll be happy to know that my favorite hair tool brand, has exactly what you need. Go to Wahl Pro website, once there, click on Animal Grooming. They have different categories depending on animal to be groomed, like cat or dog for example. They also have clippers in those categories at different price ranges, to fit your budget. Since I have personally not used ones for animals, I can't speak from experience.

I can however speak from experience, when it comes to their made for human clippers, detailers, and barber dryer. What I can tell you, is Wahl makes quality equipment, and their equipment is serviceable. So, if I were you, I would most certainly go with Wahl, who is an industry leader in making hair tools. Don't go off on Amazon or Ebay buying no-named Chinese brands. Yeah, they are cheap in cost for a reason, thats cause they are cheap, made to break, factory defects, and used equipment sold as new.

BTW, I just made a new post about my experience with my Wahl equipment hair tools, check it out if you'd like!

Top Bottom