What's new

Hair Sticking Up!

Your hair looks excellent, Fenderdemon. It looks absolutely perfect. It looks better than Tom Hardy's in my opinion. Make sure you don't get any of the Uppercut in your eyes. A lot of chemicals in that product.

Your hair looks fine in your latest photo, but the guys you have pictured seem (I'm no hairdresser) to have much longer hair than you do. Maybe show the pics to your barber and he could try something different.

I get a similar patch of hair to your first picture when I wear earmuffs for a long period of time.

You've got the type of hair that would look good with any hair product. If wash out is relatively easy with Uppercut Deluxe, then stick with it, but you've got the entire world of products out there that you can use with your type of hair. It would be fun to see what you'd look like with some spiking gel like Got2b glue or some Dax Wave and Groom or even Royal Crown Hairdressing. So many different looks you can have with your hair.

Thanks, @David157! I appreciate that.

I'm not the 'spiky' type, to be honest [emoji23] I'm actually a very laid-back, introverted extrovert. Anything 'vintage' and 'old school', and I'm there, hence the slick back look I love so much. Neat, clean and tidy.

Just for the fun of it, a picture styled with Reuzel red can and a Denham brush: -

NB I think I actually prefer the Uppercut product, however, it really does make one's hair extremely stiff.
proxy.php

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom