What's new

Guess that movie quote

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
"The Hunchback may have something to say, but you have already said too much! Cut the tongue from his head, it tires me!"

JCarr

Hmmmm...no guesses. I'd better drop a hint. Bad guy, and speaker of the quote, in this movie was played by Jack Palance.

JCarr

Wow! Still no guesses?! Well...I'll give another clue. Movie genre: swords and sorcery.

JCarr

So...still no guesses. Here is another quote from the same movie. If this doesn't give it away...I may have to find another movie and quote.

"Now this must stay a secret between you and me. Not only will I bring back the head of this Hawk, but I'll have the gold as well. Then Voltan will see who is the lord of the dance."

JCarr

So...no guesses. I think that this movie may be popular for me, but not for most. It's sort of a 'B' movie cult classic. For it's time and the genre they did a decent job. Released in 1980.

Here's another quote from the same movie by one of the characters in it:

"We have sat waiting like this many times before. Sometimes I tire...of the fighting and killing. At night, I can hear the call of my race. They wait for me. When I join them, we will be forgotten."

So...no guesses. I think that this movie may be popular for me, but not for most. It's sort of a 'B' movie cult classic. For it's time and the genre they did a decent job. Released in 1980.

Here's another quote from the same movie by one of the characters in it:

"We have sat waiting like this many times before. Sometimes I tire...of the fighting and killing. At night, I can hear the call of my race. They wait for me. When I join them, we will be forgotten."
with the year, all I can think of for Jack Palance at the time is one of the Gor movies.

JCarr

So...not sure how long I should wait, but I think I'd better pick another movie/quote. The answer to this one is:

Hawk the Slayer.

JCarr

This one may be a little easier.

"Get me a grape and an orange. And none of that stinkin' root beer!"

JCarr

Ok...here's the second quote from the same movie:

"The fans are standing up to them. The security guards are standing up to them. The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by God if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them!"

Ok...here's the second quote from the same movie:

"The fans are standing up to them. The security guards are standing up to them. The peanut vendors are standing up to them! And by God if I could get down there, I'd be standing up to them!"
based on that quote, Major League?

Top Bottom