What's new

Guess that movie quote

Connected, play on!

"Sometimes I think that's all this place is. One... long... count. The prisoners count the hours, the bulls count the prisoners and the king bulls count the counts."

"Drunk and disorderly. Fighting in a public establishment. Urinating on a police vehicle?"

"Well, it seemed like the thing to do, sir."

Connected, play on!

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captor speaking. There's been a slight change in your travel plans tonight. You have, you will note, been moved to the last two cars of the train for your own well-being. First, I'd like to call your attention to the highly trained men with the automatic weapons in your cars. In the event of an emergency, they may be called upon to shoot you. Your safety IS our primary concern. However, if you try anything stupid, Federal Regulations require that I kill you. So please, no hero [ca-ca]!"

Connected, play on!

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captor speaking. There's been a slight change in your travel plans tonight. You have, you will note, been moved to the last two cars of the train for your own well-being. First, I'd like to call your attention to the highly trained men with the automatic weapons in your cars. In the event of an emergency, they may be called upon to shoot you. Your safety IS our primary concern. However, if you try anything stupid, Federal Regulations require that I kill you. So please, no hero [ca-ca]!"
I know I've seen this, and there can't be too many movies where a quote like this could possibly be from...but I got nuthin'.

In diverdoug's honor, here's a gimme to get us rolling again. Play on:

I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh?

Vacation, for those keeping score at home. Next:

"Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?"

"I don't know. I don't have any."

"No children?"

"No elephant books."

Did not think this would last 10 minutes. Another...

"Are you a cop?"

"As far as you know."

"Are you gonna take me to jail for car theft?"

"Why? Did you steal the car?"

"I sure did!"

"Well, I'm not even sure that's a crime anymore. There've been a lot of changes in the law."

Top Bottom