What's new

Grooming Dept Kairos SE 2023 review

just a follow up to my previous post. I used the soap, experienced exceptional performance and after shave skin conditioning, but the scent lingered to the point of unpleasant distraction. The Kairos SE 2023 soap base is awesome!

I reached out to Mo and he recommended I air the tub out for two weeks.

I may trade this away for another GD with hopefully a more mild or no-scent (Pura) or, just use this up and then see what's available.

proxy.php

This morning, I shaved with Ketoret, which uses Grooming Dept.'s Kairos SE base. It had been a while since I shaved with one of Mo's products. I was in Italy this summer, and came back with two great creams and another set of SV soap and aftershave. They're been dominating my rotation, and they're really good. But Kairos SE is just on another level as far as how it leaves my skin feeling post-shave. I had forgotten about this, and it was a pleasant surprise. And its performance is at least as good as my others, if not also better: slick and protective without being oily or hard to rinse. Ketoret is an amazing scent, too. What a pleasure. Thank you, Mo :smile1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom