What's new

Greetings from New England!

Greetings Gentlemen!!!

I am really excited to be part of B&B community!!! My name is Leo and I am very new to wet shaving - started this year, enjoy it very much - I am from Massachusetts but originally Ukraine...what started me on this journey were guys on YouTube and how much they enjoy it!!! not much to say about myself lol...

Howdy!

What is your current razor, soap, brush, aftershave? Favorite blades?

Rockwell 6S...murphy & McNeil ( soap/aftershave their limited edition goat milk formula ) don't have a preference to smell, this works wonders on my face...brush - semougne 830 ( luv it )...VI-John Platinum...they work wonders on my face no pulling or tugging get 5 shaves on one blade

Rockwell 6S...murphy & McNeil ( soap/aftershave their limited edition goat milk formula ) don't have a preference to smell, this works wonders on my face...brush - semougne 830 ( luv it )...VI-John Platinum...they work wonders on my face no pulling or tugging get 5 shaves on one blade
Greetings from your northern neighbor in NH!

That's hella kit for a new shaver! Good on ya for going right for the throat (see what I did there?)!

Greetings from your northern neighbor in NH!

That's hella kit for a new shaver! Good on ya for going right for the throat (see what I did there?)!

I spent hours reading reviews and researching lol, before switching, also a ton of YouTube videos I guess you can say I already knew what I wanted...but I agree with you it's a bit much for a newbie lol...

First, I would like to say thanx for the welcome!!! its a pleasure to be here, but I have a question if anyone can help out...looking at all the videos and reading forums how do you all get BBS after the second pass??? I started out with 4 and down to 3 now, but idk how to get it after the second pass...yah probably stupid question coming from a newbie lol...will it be experience??? a lot of patience lol???

Top Bottom