What's new

Goodwill teapot score

So every once in a while i cruise through our Goodwill store. The other day i stumbled upon this unused 6 cup tea pot for $2.99. Have yet to giver it a spin, maybe this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

$P1030673.jpg$P1030674.jpg

Nice! Wonderful find. I do a lot of estate picking and you can find wonderful coffee and tea pots there as well. Usually need a good cleaning and some polishing but usually for the price you can't go wrong. Plus they have character.

Nice score. I never find anything cool at goodwill

It's hit or miss for me. 90%+ of the time I walk out with nothing but it's a good place for me to score gag gifts for Christmas and I occasionally find items like nice beer glasses etc.

I found a couple of cast iron Iwachu Japanese teapots in a thrift store once. That gave me happy.

Those are pretty sweet

Nice. $2.99 was ok, but whoever had it marked at $20. 00 for a Chinese pot was dreaming.

At this point I have to agree; after about a dozen uses it developed a crack. Was worth the $2.99 as an experiment though. I don't neeeeed a teapot but did enjoy using it so it. A teapot may become a request for a birthday or Christmas gift this year, unless of course i find a nice sale :)

Top Bottom