What's new

Goodfellas Smile Bayonetta

Just got an email from Rasoigoodfellas. New all brass razor out in the market.

1701950379216.png

From their website:

Technical features
Material: Uncoated and sandblasted satin-finished CW510L brass, CNC machined
Gap: 0.65mm
Exposure: Positive 0.15mm
Handle: Length 87mm, diameter 13mm
Head: Width 43mm x 22.3mm
Razor length: 95mm
Weight: 99g

Made in Italy

Iridian

Cool and slimy
@Guido75 sorry, I posted a thread in the general section and totally missed yours. My only excuse is that I did it on my smartphone, which usually makes me do dumb things. :)
(I already asked the thread to be deleted)

I feel this could be an answer to the current "300 EUR razor" debate. This seems to be a mass produced and affordable brass razor that might also shave well, who knows!

Guess guys like me with a beef against sand-/beadblasted finishes are a bit out of luck, but for this price, why not!

P.S. the idea of me polishing something myself, I rather pay extra than doing that myself...!

The Goodfellas’ smile Bayonetta is a revelation for me. It exposes the greed of the established artisan razor creators with their hundreds of dollars/euros price tag. What started as a shaving hobby transformed into a greedy business plan, they changed priorities along the way.
Well, that’s just my opinion, YMMW as we say…
I used to envy the American artisan razor market with their beautiful DE razor design, their fine machining. They are beautifully crafted indeed, but…The Goodfellas’ smile presented the case it can be done in Europe and without all that greed. And they proved themself with all the other razors and products, I never heard of a flop coming from them.
This is a brass CNC DE razor at a price tag of 38,95 € with the initial discount and that is just unbelievable because all of the razor manufacturers bullied us into believing it cannot be done at such price.
The Goodfellas’ smile are my Italian brothers from now on, as are Fatip, even with their quirky razors, I like them.

Just got an email from Rasoigoodfellas. New all brass razor out in the market.

View attachment 1760265

From their website:

Technical features
Material: Uncoated and sandblasted satin-finished CW510L brass, CNC machined
Gap: 0.65mm
Exposure: Positive 0.15mm
Handle: Length 87mm, diameter 13mm
Head: Width 43mm x 22.3mm
Razor length: 95mm
Weight: 99g

Made in Italy

also received the email from Goodfellas,almost tempted 😂
We have free shipping above 19.90 euro

That is a great price for a solid brass razor. And as @IoanPop said it's kind of a revelation when you see a CNC razor offered at such a low price. Perhaps GoodFellas can afford to sell at these prices because of size and numbers sold whereas smaller boutique companies have fewer sales and high overheads. But I could also be full of it because in fact I don't know what the parameters are.:confused1:confused1

Top Bottom