What's new

Good creams in tubes

Any of the Proraso range... is a good base day to day shave cream.
I have used the Nivea Sensitive Shave Cream that's good too maybe slightly better than the Proraso, I tend to use it for a change or when I don't want strong fragrance.
View attachment 707885it in a tub
My son loves the Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh Shave Cream but I haven't tried it myself.
View attachment 707880

I have Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh Shave Cream in the tub. Great cream and scent. Tube would be the same.
Mikey

Proraso Blue is my all time favorite, in a tube or otherwise.

I am eagerly awaiting my first Proraso Blue shave cream in the mail. The matching aftershave balm was the first balm I ever tried and I fell in love with both the scent and performance.

I am eagerly awaiting my first Proraso Blue shave cream in the mail. The matching aftershave balm was the first balm I ever tried and I fell in love with both the scent and performance.

I'm going to pick me up some today. Tho the Shaver Shop dude doesn't know it blue as they have change the packaging on him

Proraso, of course. I also have a tube of GFT Coconut Oil that I love. Palmolive from India works really well too. I have a tube of Refreshing Lemon that is great!

Top Bottom