What's new

Proraso Wood and Spice 100ml Tube?

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a new tube of the Proraso Wood and Spice shaving cream in the 100 ml size option. I see pics online but no place to purchase. Can someone please point me in the right direction if you know of somewhere that sells it?

Many Thanks,

Polaris

OIP.jpeg

Last edited:
The Single Blade line creams and soaps are rumored to be discontinued several months ago. Some other products like cologne may still be produced. You could send an email to the Proraso USA website and ask them.

Other than that, you'd have to find old stock still on the shelf somewhere.

Yeah... I've been looking and even nothing on Ebay except from seller in Australia. The shipping cost is too high. I did just grab some wood and spice cologne, balm and pre-shave in case those go away. Even if they don't I've needed to restock anyway.

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a new tube of the Proraso Wood and Spice shaving cream in the 100 ml size option. I see pics online but no place to purchase. Can someone please point me in the right direction if you know of somewhere that sells it?

Many Thanks,

Polaris

View attachment 1841316

Hello,

You can check major online retailers like Amazon, eBay, or specialty shaving and grooming websites such as West Coast Shaving or Maggard Razors. These sites often carry a wide range of Proraso products, including the Wood and Spice shaving cream in the 100 ml size.

Hello,

You can check major online retailers like Amazon, eBay, or specialty shaving and grooming websites such as West Coast Shaving or Maggard Razors. These sites often carry a wide range of Proraso products, including the Wood and Spice shaving cream in the 100 ml size.
The thing is the single blade shave cream line has been discontinued. I wanted to try it but been trying to use up some of what I have but now they can't be found. I tried a month ago when I saw this thread there was a few places the had the 250ml tube but not the 100ml tube. I think I found one or two in the small size but they were pricey and on top of that shipping was about the same price as the tube of cream. I wasn't going to pay upwards of $30 to try it. I could find the big tube at a few retailers but over 8oz of cream is way too much for this guy, it would to waste.

I think the they are still making the AS and balms on some of these yet.

I tried this, but thought it was not better than a regular proraso.
I think when a soap or cream is cheap and good shave, a product which has an army of loyal fans, its not easy for the company to introduce something they consider better.
Cella I suspect, is having not much success in selling their premium cream recently introduced, which they aimed at professional barbers. Just a feeling.

Top Bottom