What's new

Good Bay Rum shampoo bar?

I've got a hankerin' to try a Bay Rum shampoo bar, one with a nice clove scent but that doesn't linger too strongly. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

That's a coincidence. I just received my shipment from Ogallala Bay Rum. I purchased a body/shampoo bar, along with their shaving soaps. I used the bar in the shower today and it was very good. Nice scent, lathered very well, and most importantly in the shower, it rinsed clean. Very refreshing.

I am head over heels for the bay rum scent, at least when compared to the other old school scents pervasive in the wet shaving world. With that said, ogallalas bay run shower bar leaves me with red dots on my arms. Since I dont shave there it cant be ingrown hairs, makes me a little upset!

i've read that the clove in the frgrance oil can be an irritant, so take it slow with one product at a time. Ogallalas fragrnace is top notch, I even used their deodorant a few weeks until the redness appeared. Good thing I didn't go nuts and buy a bunch of bay rum splashes. Cant recall ever being sensitive to a chemical before.

Top Bottom