What's new

Glad to be home

I was on a business trip in Orlando, FL last week and for the first time in about a year I had to shave with my 'tavel gillette excel'. Id took all of 2 days before my skin got irritated around the jaw line and under my skin. After coming back home, I skipped shaving over the weekend and shaved Sunday afternoon with my Safety razor again, and again Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and gone are all the razorbumps and irritation...
Anyone else experienced this?

Nope - I travel with a DE. :biggrin:

Those original plastic cases for the Fat Boy and Super Speed sure are handy for traveling...

Dennis

I carry a DE or injector with me, as well as a travel brush and home-made travel sizes of my shaving products.

No need to rough it just because you're on the road!

Not me. SWMBO and I spent a week and a half in Southern Missouri (Branson and area) a couple of weeks ago. I packed Proraso Pre/Post, a small C&E brush, Proraso soap, Merkur HD with a few Derbys, a small travel size bottle of Thayers Rose, and a small container of a/s balm.:smile: :smile:

Nope. I travel with 2 DE's in their cases. Those Gillettes cases are handy and tough enough to stand travel.

Rafael

Top Bottom