What's new

Gillette Silver Blue for 100 for $19

Following the 7 O'Clock Black deal thread, the same vendor has Gillette Silver Blues for $19.99 for a 100 pack.

http://www.razorsdirect.com/catalog/item/4448533/9455747.htm

Use coupon code THANKS to get 5% off knocking it down to $18.99. Shipping is free.

Just got 200...too bad I already have another 100 on their way from DrIdiot.

Here's the 7 O'Clock Black thread. I got in on those as well and they arrived without a problem.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/302711-Gillette-7-O-clock-Black-blades-105-for-23-xx

Last edited:
I regretted only getting 105 of the blacks when they had them. Kept an eye on this vendor hoping they would get them back in stock.

I ended up getting 210 of the blacks and 100 of these. A ton of people that rated blacks in their top three also liked these so I figured I'd give them a shot. Even if I don't like them I'm sure someone on the B/S/T would grab them quick.

There's another thread showing someone selling 500 for under $80 including shipping. That's less than $16 per hundred. Anyone needing a stack of world-class blades should snap these up. They seem to be getting harder and harder to come by (don't know where the seller got batches of 500 to sell).

There's another thread showing someone selling 500 for under $80 including shipping. That's less than $16 per hundred. Anyone needing a stack of world-class blades should snap these up. They seem to be getting harder and harder to come by (don't know where the seller got batches of 500 to sell).

It would be helpful if you link to the other thread like the OP did in post one.

Just saying

They're out of stock. I bet they are wondering what is going on with the massive purchases all of a sudden :smile:

springfield, hannaford and duane ATRA refills...where are these carts made ? any good ? If I remember correctly,the Springfield blades were an old alpha-beta supermarket chain brand,long defunct out here in california.

Don't have a link to thread, but the seller has 500 blades and 100 blades.

Having never tried these I'm only going in for 100 (only 100, I know), but here's to hoping they're so good that my only regret is not buying up more.

In for 100 off the ebay listing. I've been reading good things about Silver Blues. My current goto blade is the 7 O'Clock black, bought 20 tucks of 5+2's a couple of years ago and have plenty left, but I figure 100 silver blues are worth 20 bucks to try.

Accidentally Stumbled on these while looking for some old Gillette razors and bought a couple at 19.99 before the price went to 22.99. They were re-listed on ebay immediately after I placed my order (only one left?). Wish I had bought the 500 at 79.99, but that sale has closed out too.

They're back in stock, I just bought 100 about 20 min. ago

Thanks, just bought 500. I had been stocking up and the best I have been able to do was $90's for 300. Great price. Has anyone dealt with this seller before? My only concern was whether they are counterfeit or not, I mean this is a really good price for these blades.

I've bought from them several times, they sell genuine items. For whatever reason, they tend to have pretty good prices on other, usually expensive, blades--such as the Gillette Yellows and the now out-of-stock Indian made Black Super Plats.

Thanks, just bought 500. I had been stocking up and the best I have been able to do was $90's for 300. Great price. Has anyone dealt with this seller before? My only concern was whether they are counterfeit or not, I mean this is a really good price for these blades.

Received my order of 200 today. They're the real thing.

I've bought from them several times, they sell genuine items. For whatever reason, they tend to have pretty good prices on other, usually expensive, blades--such as the Gillette Yellows and the now out-of-stock Indian made Black Super Plats.

Received my order of 200 today. They're the real thing.

Thanks, with all the stories of bogus blades, I get a little paranoid when these amazing deals pop up.

Top Bottom