What's new

Gillette 'Executive' & Combination sets 2* 'Bulldog', 'Single Ring' & HLS 'Taiga'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to make some room in the cabinets, so hopefully these items can find a new home. Prices includes worldwide tracked shipping and PayPal fees. Should you desire more pictures of some of the items I can always provide that. All razors are clean and ready to shave with.

1)Gillette 'Executive' - Restored set, so the mirror is aftermarket, but a better quality than the original and it fits perfect. (520USD)
2)Gillette Standard Combination Set No. 00. from 1910 - One of the canisters is missing the bottom metal insert. (150USD)
3)Gillette ‘Bulldog’ Combination Set #17G from 1920 - The razor has been fully restored at 'BackRoadsGold' (520USD)
4)Gillette ‘Bulldog’ Combination Set #17G from 1920 - Cracked handle. Maybe you have a gold 'Bulldog'-razor yourself or a 'New Improved'-razor that will match the case and fittings. (225USD)
5)HomeLikeShaving 'Taiga' from 2021 - Razor + stand in polished SS. (450USD)

IMG_2724.jpeg

Last edited:
Price adjustments!

I took my calculations through another calculator and I ended up with some lower numbers for anyone interested 🙂

1)470USD

2)125USD

4)175USD

5)425USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom