What's new

Gillette 7 O Clock Blades

I have been using inexpensive blades for the past few years [ Derby , Shark , Astra , etc] . All of them work well for me. I shave every other day and get 4 maybe 5 shaves out of each blade. My question is would it be worth the extra money two buy the Gillette 7 O Clocks? Would they give an even better shave than I am getting now? Or , will they last longer ?
Thank you

I like the Gillette greens a lot, I can get like 7-8 good shaves out of one. I tried the astra sp hoping that it would be a good replacement at half the cost. Its about as sharp as the Gillette but lacked the smoothness. I think you should just try it and see if there is a difference and if it justifies the added cost. It really would for me.

i personally have liked the 7 o'clocks better than Astra, Shark, or Derby. Greens performed well, Blues have been getting better for me as my technique improves, and looking forward to trying the yellows I recently ordered.

They are worth trying, but if you are happy with the results with the blades you use so far stick with them.

Top Bottom