What's new

Gauging Group Buy Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This thread is for the purpose of gauging interest in a proposed B&B-sanctioned Group Buy with summary details as follows:

· Morris & Forndran brush with a 2-band* Blonde Badger knot. (* meaning what is typically -- including variability -- found in M&F brushes labeled "Blonde Badger")
· Handle design TBD, however, currently expected to be based closely on the drawing below with dimensions of approximately 58-60mm (H) x 37mm (W).
· Handle material TBD.
· Knot size TBD in a range of 24-26mm diameter with approximately 50mm height.
· Lee Sabini would accept orders and payments directly and also be responsible for fulfillment.
· Assumed price approximately 60 BPS (i.e., a little over $90 at present exchange rates).
· Shipping to CONUS from the UK via Airsure with tracking and insurance is expected to fall in the range of 10-12.50 BPS, depending on weight and applicable rates.
· Shipping ex-US would be at rounded-cost via Airsure with tracking and insurance.

If you are interested, please post in this thread.

full
full

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I am interested!

Is this a "Lee 7" design?

No, it's a Chief Broom modified L7 design. It started with me doing free-hand sketches (with a fountain pen). I had several brushes that I like for various reasons spread out on a table to serve as inspiration. I ended up playing with a pic of my L7 in Photoshop to make the drawing below, and then carried the project into Adobe Illustrator where I continued to work with it iteratively.

full

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Boom! I like your style, Chief!

Thanks. Meant to post a link to this thread for anyone who didn't catch it. It includes photos of my L7 in hand. IMO it's a great handle shape for both bowl and face lathering. Mine (the one in the pics) is 24mm x 50mm.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I'm interested. I love the design! For me it would all come down to the handle material and color that was decided on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom