What's new

Game Changer .68 on its way

Not sure if anyone scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the Italian Barber home page, but it updated today. Should excite a lot of people.
IB.PNG

And I just saw on his Twitter that a CNC milled SLOC is on the way. That's one I can't wait for!

I used my .68 a couple days this week. Great shave on my face, neck and both of my chins. Great razor!

I definitely want one. Will be checking every day in case it arrives a little earlier than expected.
Thanks for the head-up. :a14:

Good news for folks waiting for the .68.

I couldn't decide between the .68 and the .84 and ended up buying the .84 when it came back in stock. I used it every day this week and now I can't imagine needing the .68. I feared that the .84 might be too aggressive but it's really not. It's not Gillette Tech smooth but it isn't far off. And very efficient too.

I want the Game Changer .68. I don't need another SLOC. Unless somebody wants to send me one for my Birthday.
Reading this, you inspired me to shave with my .68, as I was in too much of a rush to shave this morning (with my light beard, I can get away with that). Very nice. If you like the Tech, I think you will like the .68 even more. With utmost respect to vintage Gillette collectors, it's better made and even smoother, imo.

Good news for folks waiting for the .68.

I couldn't decide between the .68 and the .84 and ended up buying the .84 when it came back in stock. I used it every day this week and now I can't imagine needing the .68. I feared that the .84 might be too aggressive but it's really not. It's not Gillette Tech smooth but it isn't far off. And very efficient too.

I normally use plate 3 every day on my Rockwell 6C. Plates 5 & 6 don't work well for me every day. That's why I want the .68. And if I need something more aggressive down the road I'll buy the .84 head. And the .84 heads are easier to come by compared to the .68's.

If Italian Barber's return policy would let you try a razor & return it if you didn't like it I would of of tried a .84 a while ago. But since they don't I would rather err on the side of the .68.

Last edited:
Top Bottom