What's new

Funny Shaving Product Reviews

Customer Review
217 of 225 people found the following review helpful
proxy.php
200 Years of Gentlemanly Gentlemanhood, September 17, 2014
By
D to the G
This review is from: Clubman Pinaud After Shave Lotion, 6 Ounce (Misc.)
While merely holding this bottle to pay for it, I impregnated the lady at the cash register when her eyes met mine.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse | Permalink

proxy.php

Customer Review
537 of 554 people found the following review helpful
proxy.php
Ron Swanson Approved, April 7, 2014
By
Jody Hall

This review is from: Clubman Pinaud After Shave Lotion, 6 Ounce (Misc.)
Want to smell like some cheese-eating high school boy? Slather on some Axe. Maybe you want to smell like a Radio Shack sales guy? Try the Old Spice. A science teacher limping toward retirement? Aqua Velva is your scent. But if you want to smell like a MAN, you need to be using Clubman. When I say man, I mean Jack Palance, Jack Lord. and Jack Kennedy. Or Chuck Yeager, Chuck Norris, and Chuck Connors. Even guys not named Jack or Chuck - I'm looking at you, Sean Connery. Sure, Clubman is like a thousand tiny daggers stabbing your face, but it's worth it. I was smart enough to start using this stuff when I was 15, and I still get compliments. And broads. Am I going to apologize for calling women "broads"? Yes, right after I splash on some Clinique For Men Oil Control Exfoliating Tonic. So never.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse | Permalink

proxy.php

Question:​
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS

Answer:​
Alcohol and Chuck Norris sweat
By John J Morrissey on August 23, 2014

Probably most have seen this one.

The image and pasting features on this board are awesome. I feel I have great flexibility in posting worthless things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom