What's new

FS: Vintage Aftershave Balm from Portugal

Hello gents.

OK, this was a huge hit on another forums, so I guess I wanted to give this a try here for you.
For sale is an Aftershave Balm from a very ancient and prestigious Portuguese brand - 444. This brand makes this Aftershave balm for ages (I can't tell you how old is it, but I'll try to find out) and also a styptic stick. Any old timer here knows this brand.
I use this as my A/S balm after every shave. It gives me that "vintage feeling" we get when we shave with a straight razor .
The scent is menthol. After I shave, I put some A/S - typically Floid, La Toja, Musgo Real or Proraso - and let it sting for a few seconds, then I usually grab this tube and mix it with a few drops of A/S or cologne and put it on my face. That gives me a cooling sensation that lasts a long time.
It's composition is: glycerin, menthol, distilled water, carboxivinil resin and disoproprilamin. These last 2 ingredients are not very well translated I guess - I'm not a chemical expert, sorry.
I know most of you never tried this or even heard of this before, but if anyone is adventurous to try it, it's cheap, so I guess you can't go wrong.
I'm asking 3.5 Euros per package (37 grams), plus shipping (2.5 Euros). I can get 2 tubes in the same package for the same shipping price.

Details and reviews on Vintage Scent.

PM if interested.

Thank you B&B

Hi.

I'm sorry about posting in the wrong forum, but I did read the BST rules, but if you mods think this is the best place to put this thread, so be it.

Thank you

Hi.

I'm sorry about posting in the wrong forum, but I did read the BST rules, but if you mods think this is the best place to put this thread, so be it.

Thank you

Vendors can only post in the Shopping forum. Individual members can post in the Buy/Sell Trade forum once they meet forum guidelines.

Top Bottom