What's new

FS: Victorinox Swiss Army

For Sale is a lightly worn Swiss Army Original with Hadley Roma watch band plus original regular length band (not pictured), does not come with box. The watch presents very well, pictures actually show more than in hand. This setup sales now on the web for $160, I paid $175. I am asking $110 shipped to USA only including tracking, signature and insurance. Payment via PayPal instant transfer. If any assistance with sale is required please PM add email if more pictures are needed. I am adding one picture in thread and a link to B&B gallery pictures.

More Pics Here

$Post1_.jpg

I was just looking a my pictures again, they do not do the watch justice. I must be very dusty.

For Sale is a lightly worn Swiss Army Original with Hadley Roma watch band plus original regular length band (not pictured), does not come with box. The watch presents very well, pictures actually show more than in hand. This setup sales now on the web for $160, I paid $175.

I am asking $110 shipped to USA only including tracking, signature and insurance.

Payment via PayPal instant transfer. If any assistance with sale is required please PM add email if more pictures are needed. I am adding one picture in thread and a link to B&B gallery pictures.

More Pics Here

View attachment 649071

New price reduced to $95, I just want to move this along. The watch looks much better in hand. The only real blem at 6 O' Clock in the outer chrome ring does not show up in pictures. the rest of the blemishes that show in pictures seem to be really magnified. Please PM if interested and I will snap some more pictures.

Top Bottom