What's new

Swiss Jacques Du Manoir Pocket Watch and Daylight Studio Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Medicaid stopped paying my Medicare premiums without warning and Social Security is docking my check 450 next month, which means I am scrambling to make rent. I was already planing on putting my Swiss pocket watch up for sale, but, I am now going to offer it at a discount to B&Bers. Pictures speak louder than words so without further ado:

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Gorgeous Swiss made Jacques Du Manoir pocket watch. Needs new battery. Casing shows three light scratches along the edge from my inexpert attempt at battery removal, otherwise pristine condition. I never did get it open hence needs battery still. See third picture. You won't find this watch for sale any more. New was 200 with shipping. Great deal on a unique watch. Chain included at no cost a 30 dollar value. If I remember correctly the chain is sterling silver. I have listed this elsewhere for 180 plus shipping. For B&B make that 170 shipped and insured.

Next up is an artist's Daylight Studio Lamp with Tripod. This lamp while gently used has served me well. While it is marketed for artists anyone can benefit from a daylight lamp. To be honest I used it more for my seasonal depression than I ever did for painting.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

From amazon's description: A stylish 7ft studio floor lamp system. Attach up to four Clip-On Lamps (item 31275 sold separately) to get maximum light. Each lamp features a wide shade with reflective coating and a bright Daylight bulb that creates an ideal environment for optimal color rendering; similar to north- facing studios; now anywhere; at any time of day. Also features the unique Clamp-Lock system to keep lamp firmly in position. This package contains one black and aluminum Clip-On Lamp (9x9x8in) with 20W Daylight energy saving bulb; 5in flex arm; clamp; and 10ft cable power cord (UL Listed E329200); and one black metal 7ft tripod stand.

Features

Designed for artists working with medium to extra large objects

Comfortable light eases eye strain to help see details

Includes 20w bulb, flex arm, clamp, power cord and tripod stand

With shipping these sell for 210 on amazon. I have it listed else where for 150 plus shipping. For B&B I will pay shipping.

I also have an older Lenovo Thinkpad with a third gen i7 that I will list if there is any interest. I am looking around my modest abode to see what else I can sell, and, not seeing much. I would rather not break into my shaving gear. Wish me luck, guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That should be first gen i7. Sorry about that. One more thing about the lamp, the bulb was new before I placed it in storage. I got a couple years out of the first bulb, and, I think it was a power surge that took it out. Please feel free to ask any questions, and, I will do my best to answer. Thanks
Michael

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

These are still available. My situation is no longer as dire as I have applied for and received a 2500 dollar grant for veterans in need. It helped immensely, but, I could still use a few bucks to change the top on my car. Watch is now 150, and, I will take 130 for the lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom