What's new

Frog Morton is on sale.

I know there is always more room in the cellar for more Frog Morton but I have to wait until after my trip and tax season to be done.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Must restock Bayou!
Now is the time, if you like Perique. I was going to add some On the Town, but only had about $40 of play money. I really wanted 50g of Cellar, as I haven't tried it yet, but they were out of it. Oh well, I will get the On the Town eventually.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I know there is always more room in the cellar for more Frog Morton but I have to wait until after my trip and tax season to be done.
Squadron Leader was my favorite tobacco, until some one sent me FM. I still like SL a whole lot, but something about FM regualar really floats my boat.

TO me P&C reminds me what Canadians must feel like browsing US based pipe / cigar companies that can't or won't ship to Canada. I am in NYS. Those prices do not include the 75% tax on tobacco products nor the state sales tax.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Smokingpipes.com has it in stock on sale.
thanks for the update. Hopefully they still have it on the 28th (payday)- P&C is out of Cellar. Notice to all: everything I said is wrong. Cellar is no good :001_smile

Top Bottom