What's new

Free fusions... why not

The Fusion gives a good shave, it's just that it doesn't hold up for many shaves and isn't worth the money.
The fusion gave a good shave for like 1 or 2 shaves then the blades were worn out and needed replaced. Given that I shave my head this equated to a trip to the store every week. With the astronomical price of fusion blades and my love of keeping my gold pressed latnim I made the switch. Forgive the Star Trek TNG terminology.

The fusion gave a good shave for like 1 or 2 shaves then the blades were worn out and needed replaced. Given that I shave my head this equated to a trip to the store every week. With the astronomical price of fusion blades and my love of keeping my gold pressed latnim I made the switch. Forgive the Star Trek TNG terminology.

Spoken like a true Ferengi!

Drug dealers give away free product also-I wonder why?

marty

Thanks for the tip. I tried to get one at 8 AM and they were already gone. May try again tomorrow.

When they start paying me...then I might try one. Until then, I might as well sign up and use it for scraping cucumbers or carrots. Just kidding. Me no want.

i was walking on college ave at good old RU when someone handed me a new free shick quatro titanium! they had boxes of them it was crazy. i'm pretty sure like most poor college kids a few guys asked for like 5 so they'd be set for the entire semester.

Top Bottom