What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free copper bowls **CLOSED**

Not in, but as an owner of one of the Captain's copper bowls, I have to say this is one of the finest products available for shaving. Whomever wins these will be able to kick up their game to the next level.

This is very unusual but we had two copper bowls in the last shipment that we deemed "seconds." I was going to sell them as such but hey, the holidays are coming up. So in the spirit of 'Ol St. Nick we have decided to give them away. The two winners will be selected by random.org. This is CONUS only please.

These are both the Standard copper bowl, read about them here.

Here is how you enter: Just say, "I'm in."

This will run a few days and then the winner will be drawn randomly. Good luck!
View attachment 1364746
I'm in! Thank you so much!

This is very unusual but we had two copper bowls in the last shipment that we deemed "seconds." I was going to sell them as such but hey, the holidays are coming up. So in the spirit of 'Ol St. Nick we have decided to give them away. The two winners will be selected by random.org. This is CONUS only please.

View attachment 1364746

I'm in.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Respectfully not in, Canadian. Although I've always wanted to try one of these bowls, great pif and thank you.

View attachment 1364746
I'm in

Top Bottom