What's new

FragranceNet.com=Fake Creed!!!

Just got a package from fragranceNet.com with the worst fake GIT bottle I have ever seen; filled with stale cool water. I also got the same results with a bottle of BDP. just blatant fakes!!!

They must be aware of these phonies, because when I called, they immediately credited my account.

This was the first and last time that I will attempt to buy creed other from anyone but a reputable retailer.

I was always curious, to see if I was a sucker for paying full retail for my creed, turns out I wasn't.

Avoid FragranceNet.com for Creed:confused1

Most people seem to have relatively good results buying Creed from Fragrancenet. I actually just got into my backup bottle of GIT that I got from them, and it is just fine and dandy. I think I've gotten a few other Creeds from them in the past couple years as well, always with good results. I've owned about 30 bottles of Creed, all from different sources, and I have become quite keen at spotting fakes and identifying old/skunked product.

And it is VERY odd to hear of a "fake" Bois du Portugal. I don't think I've EVER heard of this being reported as fake or spoiled.

Most people seem to have relatively good results buying Creed from Fragrancenet. I actually just got into my backup bottle of GIT that I got from them, and it is just fine and dandy. I think I've gotten a few other Creeds from them in the past couple years as well, always with good results. I've owned about 30 bottles of Creed, all from different sources, and I have become quite keen at spotting fakes and identifying old/skunked product.

And it is VERY odd to hear of a "fake" Bois du Portugal. I don't think I've EVER heard of this being reported as fake or spoiled.

I am a creed fanatic. I even own a falcon of Feuille Verte!! I have owned 4 bottles of BDP over the year; this 2.5 bottle was the first fake i have ever come across. the cap didn't fit on the top, the smell... wasn't even close. and the spry nozzle would get caught on the side when engaged.
The GIT, I can understand. It is probably the most counterfeited fragrance in history. But what really hurts, is that neither of these phony bottles were even good counterfeits. there was no effort put in :bored:

I've only ever ordered from Frangrancex.com, and with amazing results! They are offering free shipping worldwide and have great deals on nearly everything. That's where I ordered my first bowl of Tabac, and I couldn't be happier with it or the service. YMMV, of course.

I've also done fine with Fragrancenet. The fact that they acted based on your complaint shows them to be a good vendor. Doing that often would quickly put one out of business. AFor some reason, when I hear of "fakes", its almost always Creed.

Glad to hear they acted on it quickly....sounds to me like they likely "farm out" some of their delivery to someone else kind of like Amazon. Doesn't sound like there's any "there there" like a warehouse being run by fragrance.net.

I cannot find a reference and I am afraid that I may have slandered Costco, but was there an incident with Costco having some fake Creed at one point? Does anyone know and have a web citation for it? May recollection was that it was an isolated thing and Costco made good absolutely immediately and that it is highly reliable as a source for Creed overall. I am very unhappy to hear about something other than GIT being faked. I had to see this kind of thing spread to scents other than GIT and to other brands.

R

rum

I've only ever ordered from Frangrancex.com, and with amazing results! They are offering free shipping worldwide and have great deals on nearly everything. That's where I ordered my first bowl of Tabac, and I couldn't be happier with it or the service. YMMV, of course.

Thanks for this. I'm interested in getting my first Creed fragrance from fragrancex.com. I've only ever ordered from them once. Delivery took a while (nearly a month I think), but as shipping was free I should't moan :smile:

Has anyone had any problems with them? Especially customers based in Europe or the UK? I'm just asking as I don't want to be claiming for my purchase that never arrives as a Creed fragrance is a lot of money to fork out for, especially when the retailer is based abroad. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom