What's new

Fragrance that has the lot (aftershave, balm, anti perspirant, shower gel etc)

For a younger or more modern approach try the YSL l'Homme line. They have deodorant, shower gel and I've even seen shampoo in the Nuit version.

Maybe not as young or sporty as you might like; but I use and love the full line of Aramis scented products. Shave soap shave cream, shave foam, AS, Balm, shower soap, shampoo EdT and deodorant. I recently picked up several cans of Aramis Devin shave foam to go along with my Devin AS and EdT. I am one that likes the full range of products with the same scent. I also have Obsession shave foam, AS, Edt, Balm, Deo, spray.

Funny you brought this up as my current quest is finding these scents in their full ranges. My focus has been on shaving foams and gels. I just received 5 cans of halston Z14 canned foam, awesome shave and very heavily scented.

TdH is another that I have the full line of (I picked up 18 cans of their $50 shave foam for $11 a can, it is an all around great shave and scent) along with BB, several Ralph Lauren scents, Farenheight, AdP , Brut, AXE, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Cool Water, Calvin Klein and several others. The shave foam, gel soap or cream is a clincher for me since it is the beginning step, got to have the shave match the AS or balm, EdT. Tracking down vintage canned gels and foams is fun for me for some reason. It has been my mission for over a year now to collect complete lines of particular designers. What a hang up.

If you come across any canned shave foams or gels, vintage or current please let me know. I am also looking for some vintage Calvin by Calvin Klein.

Good luck in your quest.

Last edited:
L'Occitane En Provence has a few scents that offers the lot (deodorant, shower gel, aftershave balm and an EdT). Definitely recommend the Baux and L'Occitan line. It's with a deodorant stick though, not a spray.

Top Bottom