What's new

Found my favorite red wine

I'll start this by saying I'm not a huge wine drinker, however this Pinot noir was fantastic.
My wife and I were away for a weekend and bought a nice bottle, $40 or so (at Costco) and both agreed it was one of the best red wines we've ever tried.
Has anyone else tried this?
IMG_0576.JPG

How can you have found your favorite wine when you haven't even found your next favorite yet! :p

Soooooo many wines! Have not tried that one. If you like pinot noir though, try to track down a bottle of Louis Latour or Fat Bastard (Both from France). Just a couple of my personal favorites, in pinot noir. Glad you found something you like but don't stop there!

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
On a wine tour a few years back in Sonoma we discovered the Cline wines. We like quite a lot of their reds and the price is considerably cheaper than $40.

Had "Freak Show" last night (another CA wine) and enjoyed it very much. I confess I was initially attracted to the crazy label. Lots of wine out there.

Our goal is to find one we really enjoy for closer to $25, but you might have a fatter wallet.

Thanks for the suggestions!
No not a fatter wallet, it was a special occasion. That is the most expensive wine we've tried, buy it came highly recommended so we gave it a try.
Mr second favorite Pinot is Meiomi. Cheaper and also excellent.
Looking forward to trying the others mentioned in this thread... I'll report back!

On a wine tour a few years back in Sonoma we discovered the Cline wines. We like quite a lot of their reds and the price is considerably cheaper than $40.

Had "Freak Show" last night (another CA wine) and enjoyed it very much. I confess I was initially attracted to the crazy label. Lots of wine out there.

Our goal is to find one we really enjoy for closer to $25, but you might have a fatter wallet.

Top Bottom