What's new

Floid Blue

Ive always been a balm guy but i picked up a sample of the Floid's from Garry this week and the blue isnt too bad. Ive only used it once so far and i liked it but im not sure if it was the best thing ive ever tried. Is it worth buying a bottle of it from Joe since it has been discontinued even if i may not fall in love with it?

I picked up a big bottle figuring at worst I could unload it for what I paid for it since it's going the way of the do-do - turns out I love it and now I'm going to need some backup bottles :lol:

So, the next question should be since Joe isnt shipping for a month, if i decide to buy it do i buy it elsewhere or just purchase it from him and wait for it?

i dident think you could get it elseware. i thought joe was the only one to have that stuff anymore. but dont buy from him. that gives me more bottles to stock up on. :)

If you only like and don't want to get attached you might want to move on to the next aftershave on your list. If it is something that you really like then buy a bottle.

Top Bottom