What's new

First Time with Treet

I've started testing my way through all the Treet carbon steel blades (plus the stainless Dura Sharp) on this thread, and hope to find some winners and make useful comparisons.

Feel free to share your own experience with the Treets (or other carbon steel blades) or let me know if there are any comparisons you'd like me to make.

I began using Treet Black Beauties to emulate thicker vintage blades in my older vintage Gillettes. So far, the Black beauties and Treet Classics shave the smoothest, but are good for one great shave + maybe another just OK shave.
The same carbon bladesin my Tech and newer razors don't perform nearly as close & smooth.

I got really great shaves from blades made in Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and Egypt.

There is no space rocket technology. Great DE blades already was made more than 100 years ago.
India and many of the other 3rd worlders use older model vacuum sputtering equipment from US semiconductor manufacturers to apply the platinum, Titanium or other Shavium metals. Definitely IS rocket science.

Just picked up a small batch of these to try for the first time. I believe these a good middle of the road but consistent blade to use? If so ideal to use on my aggressive razors.

Top Bottom