What's new

First SNUS order

I decided to buy some real snus for the first time yesterday while at work. This is what I ordered:

Jakobsson's Melon, Strong PortionGeneral, White Portion
General, Portion
General Stong, Long Portion
General Classic Blend, Portion

Got it all from the us warehouse of the northerner. So how did I do for a beginner? If I messed up what do you think I should have ordered? I've only tried the camel snus before and hated it. I here the the difference between that stuff and real snus is like the difference between night and day.

It's supposed to be hear monday. So I will tell all about the newbie snus experience when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Interesting. I've been adding five brothers to boswell blends to add some punch. Five brothers is so dry that it makes the wetter boswells a lot easier to smoke. I might try adding snus to the pipe... Once I'm sure this isn't a prank. Haha.
A couple reasons. It can add a nice dimension to an otherwise mundane tobacco, and if the tobacco is hard to light, it makes an excellent tinder.

Interesting. I've been adding five brothers to boswell blends to add some punch. Five brothers is so dry that it makes the wetter boswells a lot easier to smoke. I might try adding snus to the pipe... Once I'm sure this isn't a prank. Haha.

I can assure you I'm not kidding. I wouldn't go as far as to add a strong menthol one, but a mild fruit one can go quite well with a virginia or a straight burley.

Might be something I try on one of my less interesting days off. Thanks for the tip.

I can assure you I'm not kidding. I wouldn't go as far as to add a strong menthol one, but a mild fruit one can go quite well with a virginia or a straight burley.

General White is the best Snus out there. Every single one of my Swedish friends uses it almost exclusively, and it is my personal favourite as well.

I am pretty sure from what I've read that general white is going to be my favorite. I read after I ordered what "white" meant. I wish I had done more research beforehand.
General White is the best Snus out there. Every single one of my Swedish friends uses it almost exclusively, and it is my personal favourite as well.

I am pretty sure from what I've read that general white is going to be my favorite. I read after I ordered what "white" meant. I wish I had done more research beforehand.
General White is above General Black in my opinion. And both of those are way above Goteborg Rape White.
General White is a much nicer flavour than General Black. And the nicotine rate is much better in my opinion.

General White is above General Black in my opinion. And both of those are way above Goteborg Rape White.
General White is a much nicer flavour than General Black. And the nicotine rate is much better in my opinion.

I have not tried any of those. I think I see a purchase coming on. Where abouts do you order them from?

I have not tried any of those. I think I see a purchase coming on. Where abouts do you order them from?
I live in the UK, and have a decent few Swedish friends. So I get them direct from Sweden. Sorry I can't give you an online store.
All three are great Snus, but General White is the best in my opinion (and many of the Swedes I know).

No problem brother. Make sure you click in the top left corner that you want to order form the US warehouse.

Congrats...glad you pulled the trigger. I'm rather fond of Northerner ;-) Looks like that's a solid first order. I'd suggest trying a few of Jakobsson's other flavors, as well as some Thunder flavors. Also, check out our distribution website to see if there's a shop near you that carries snus

www.snusdistribution.com

Nearest retailer is Jacksonville NC and it is 4-5 hours away from where I live. Nearest "tobacconist" is 90+ miles away, and that's pretty much just a head shop that sells lane 1Q also. Either of them have any good flavors that aren't menthol? I loathe mint in all of it's varieties.
Congrats...glad you pulled the trigger. I'm rather fond of Northerner ;-) Looks like that's a solid first order. I'd suggest trying a few of Jakobsson's other flavors, as well as some Thunder flavors. Also, check out our distribution website to see if there's a shop near you that carries snus

www.snusdistribution.com

You can't go wrong with General snus. Just remember it can be a bit salty, but after a while you don't notice the salt. My go to snus is Thunder Original, with a thunder Coffee Supreme thrown in once in a while for variety. I order from Snus Central. The shipping is high unless you order in bulk. Northerner is a no go for me because of where I live.

Top Bottom