What's new

First Shavette shave - by accident :)

Hi Gents,

I received a very affordable Focus R22 Shavette today (plastic train, takes half DE's, flimsy Plastic scales, 6 bucks total) intended to clean my beard lines. I feature a shaved Dome with a Balbo Beard.

Anyway as I was getting ready for my headshave with the Razorock Eco Hawk that takes also half DE's I thought what the heck I'll do the sideburns with the Shavette to get a feel and maybe can double as Van Gogh :c9: .

Long story short after corking the blade (PermaSharp) a couple of times I went at it and it worked! In the end I did all visible parts of my head WTG and XTG and used the Eco Hawk for the back of my head only.

Bodycount: 1 weeper, 1 papercut where I failed to transition the angle properly. - I had worse when starting with the Eco Hawk.

Lessons learned: this could be fun, my lather is a bit to thick I have to make it slicker

Last edited:
Did the partial headshave today (1 papercut, 2 weepers). Tomorrow for SE Sunday I will try it together with my Schick Adjustable.

The goal is to do the first WTG pass on the cheeks with the Focus and to clean out the beardline.

Top Bottom