What's new

First Razorock Soaps

I've had Razorock soaps on my “to try” list for quite some time, and I finally had a chance to try them recently. XXX was great as I’ve heard many times before, but I really enjoyed What The Puck Lime. I haven’t seen as much love for it, but it was super slick and lathered like crazy. The scent was a little more dessert-like than I prefer, but still very nice. My next soap order will for sure include their Blue Barbershop.

I love Mudder Focker. Haven't the What the Puck soaps only been out a few weeks?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just tried XXX and have Irish Countryside in line.

I find it a nice affordable soap that does its work very well. Only I'm not impressed with it.

XXX is the only one I have ever had, and I like that one. Not the best performer in the world, but not at all bad. I have been wanting to pick up Tuscan Oud as I hear that one smells fantastic.

I’ve tried and liked a bunch of theirs including What the Puck blue. Great soaps. My favorites are the soft soaps: Santa Maria del fiore, Alchemy and Mudder Focker.

I have their Essential Oil of Lime, Essential Oil of Lavender and Don Marco. I think they are very good soaps for the price. I'm sure that any scent they sell would be great to try. I'm most curious about XXX, but I need to finisih some soaps first!

XXX is an awesome soap , I think for the money RazoRock soaps cant be beat, the Blue Barbershop hands down is one of my favorites along with their version of P.160

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
They are all good. I have a lot of RR soaps. Dead Sea is exceptional. MF, XXX, Don Marco are some of my favorites. Tuscan Oud is a newer addition for me and I'm really enjoying it. The American Barber is better than the Fine version in my opinion. Bought Plague Doctor when they were phasing out the Medico de la Peste label for something 7 bucks for the splash and soap. Can't beat that with a stick. All good stuff.

Razorock puts out some good soaps, I enjoy the several that I have. The tallow offerings
a little better to me than the vegan but at the price you can't go wrong. I'm going to get the Dead Sea and Santa Maria in the future. My XXX and Mudder Focker shave with the some of my best.

I’ve got the American barber soap/aftershave combo on my Christmas list this year.

I’ve not tried the razorock soaps yet, but the Italian barber Amici aftershave is made for them, and I really like that scent

Top Bottom