What's new

first pics with new camera

These are from my first couple of rounds with the new camera. Nothing spectacular, but I like them.

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle,
I have to disagree with you, they are all very nice and the last one is outstanding!

No kidding, the last one is definitely a fine piece of art. If I'd taken it I'd at least have it mounted & framed. I only get them to come out that good once in a blue moon. :thumbup1:

Thanks, men. I've really been enjoying the new camera. It makes for a fun and relaxing hobby.

I got the 40x last week. The camera is remarkably small and the lenses are remarkably large!

I've sold off my last film cameras and lenses on Ebay and reinvested in the nikon. Best part is the ability using iPhoto to send images off to kodak and get prints back in 3-4 days.

the controls are a bit overwhelming but the challenge appears worth the effort.
:a4:

I got the 40x last week. The camera is remarkably small and the lenses are remarkably large!

I've sold off my last film cameras and lenses on Ebay and reinvested in the nikon. Best part is the ability using iPhoto to send images off to kodak and get prints back in 3-4 days.

the controls are a bit overwhelming but the challenge appears worth the effort.
:a4:

Arthur, Can you provide the web address for IPhoto-Thanks

The last shot is a very good one indeed.

You may wish to try cropping it to eliminate the vertical line on the right, this would make the knot-hole just off centre, and to my mind, perhaps even more interesting. You may well find yourself even more pleased with what is already a very good composition.

Top Bottom