What's new

First Cold Water Wet Shave

Cold water shaving in the hot months is great. I switch it up when the weather turns chilly. Best cold water shaving is camping on a hot day. Really gives you a new lease on life!

Having read this thread and others elsewhere on the net in praise of cold water shaving i gave it a go, i was impressed with the results, especially around my neck area which is very susceptible to irritation and razor bumps

I can see me becoming a fan if all my experiences are as positive

I love the warmer months when I can use cold water for my shaves. It really helps me wake up and feel refreshed in the morning.

Cold water shaves are only half decent during the warmer months, and unnecessary being we have mentholated soaps - short of getting ready to do some time in the joint.

Cold water shaves are only half decent during the warmer months, and unnecessary being we have mentholated soaps - short of getting ready to do some time in the joint.
I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't cold water shave because I love the feeling of cold water on my face and body everyday. I do it because since I stated taking lukewarm showers and cold water shaving all of my skin problems disappeared. No more irritation on my neck from shaving, no more itchy dry arms and legs, no more dry scalp, no more dry face and no more acne. The only thing I changed in my routine was the temperature of my water. It literally changed my life and now I look forward to shaving and taking showers without the fear of dryness and irritation. Cheers!

I live in PA and really enjoy cold water shaving during these torrid summer days. I use Proraso green (cream) for its nice cooling effect and finish with Floïd mentolado vigoroso aftershave for an even icier experience. No better way to start the day.

Top Bottom