What's new

Fine L'Orange Noir AS, new scent TDH variant

Could be a skin/oil thing or the soap you're using and how it reacts there...no idea. Doesn't powder on me or I overpowered the powder with Vetiver.

perhaps, but the scent of whatever is is smells just like barbershop or drugstore drydowns.. i'd love to knwo what that note is called

I can't wait for your review of this. I just received a sample of TdH and am eager to see how this compares to the scent.

I got my sampler from Fine in today, which included L'Orange Noir. I've never smelled TdH or SoZ, but this smells a lot like DR Harris Windsor, which I'm told is another TdH scent-alike. So, I guess he got it right?

I got my sampler from Fine in today, which included L'Orange Noir. I've never smelled TdH or SoZ, but this smells a lot like DR Harris Windsor, which I'm told is another TdH scent-alike. So, I guess he got it right?
Yes, you are exactly correct. I just got my bottle today (ordered from his Etsy store Friday, and it showed up today, WOW).
I have the SOZ, Windsor, and now the Fine L'Orange Noir. The 2 differences between the Windsor and the Fine is that the Fine has menthol...COOL! PLUS it is better than 1/2 the price of Windsor. Can't wait to try it in the AM after a nice SOZ shave.

Top Bottom