What's new

Fell

Last Monday, I fell. I ended up breaking my elbow. I had a MRI Thursday to find how much damage. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the DR.

I'm left handed, it is the left elbow that is broke. I'm fairly ambidextrous but shaving right handed did not go well. I'm left with one option grow a beard.

yes, definitely speedy recovery. I'm left handed as well, but I don't know if I could shave the left side of my face with my right hand.

Yikes, that's a tough break. Good luck with treatment and wishing you a speedy recovery.

The good news is that you'll become a better right handed shaver.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hope you're back shaving in no time! I'm a lefty too. You can do it. We lefties ate better at using our rights. I'm using mine to type this right now without even giving it a second thought!

Cordially,
Adam

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Ouch.

Re: "I'm left with one option grow a beard."
If you have the patience you can learn to shave with your non dominate hand. Many guys have done this with straight razors, myself included.
Grow a beard if that's ok with you but I would not throw the towel in so early if you prefer to be clean shaven. As a short term stop gap maybe.......just maybe, a cart would work for you.
When I hurt my dominate hand, I learnt to play darts with my non dominate hand. I started not being able to hit the board and got to being able to hit triple twenties and doubles at a good strike rate.

All the best with a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom