What's new

Feb 2021 Acquisitions!

I just did the same; two tins. From what I can discern so far, this one sounds like MB Navy Flakes, but with a little more attitude from the Perique. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

But probably like you, I already have a three-ocean navy. And need two more tins like a hole in the head.
I'll look forward to your take on it once you get to smoke some of it. I didn't notice the Perique giving more spice really at all. To me, it all seemed a bit more mellow and smooth than other navy flake styles I've had.

I ordered a single tin of Windjammer on release day but it hasn't shown up yet due to the weather.
That was my first pipe/tobacco order in over a year. So today I ordered a Briar Works C131 pipe and another 7 tins of tobacco, only one of which I have had previously (Peterson Irish Flake).. bring it on!!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Mail call! Windjammer, and a Tsuge Spider Robusto.

IMG_20210222_120808599~2.jpg

I can confirm that the Spider is exactly the same as the old Drew Estate pipes, just with a different logo, and less than half the price.

IMG_20210222_121230840~2.jpg

I think I'm going to be happy with this one. I have a Drew Estate Tradesman that's pretty good, except for the poorly engineered army mount, and this is a noticeable step up (especially the army mount).

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_120808599.jpg
    IMG_20210222_120808599.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
Top Bottom