What's new

Favorite energy drink.

There is an actual energy drink called cocaine.
$DSC02541.JPG

I used to be heavily into energy drinks until my stomach started acting up.

Now I like the coffee energy drinks the best. So my favorite is the starbucks coffee + energy in a can. Like the regular and the mocha, it just depends on my mood.

Another Coffee energy drink I like is the Monster Irish cream. That said I'm a big fan of the Irish cream and I'm having some Carolinas with my coffee right now.:biggrin1:

For non coffee energy drinks I prefer the Monster energy Khaos or M80. But I don't see them on the shelfs? I see Monster came out with some new flavors, but they don't do much for me.

Last edited:
Opposite end of the spectrum but I really like the Garden of Life Perfect Food. It's a superfood powder and highly nutritious. It's good mixed with some juice or in a smoothie.

Coffee to get me going every morning. Interestingly, Backpacker Magazine did a study a few years ago on the best energy drinks to keep one going on long hikes. The hands-down winner was, wait for it-chocolate milk!

That doesn't surprise me SHD. When looking for a good workout recovery drink many in the community swear by chocolate milk. Tastes good too.

French Press Coffee (usually Espresso Beans or Mexican Origin) or Cafe Americano.

Loose Leaf Black Tea is also good, but I drink coffee on a much more regular basis.

Monster, Lo-Carb in the blue can.

Coffee, with a bit of almond milk and sugar.

Wide variety of teas - greens, Irish black, Earl Grey. I have a loose leaf tea pot that I use sometimes. Sometimes the tea bags are just more convenient - Numi Earl Grey Organic is a great tag bag. I can also dig Lipton black in the tea bag while at work.

Last edited:
Monster Absolute Zero for me, in the 4 pack.

Every time I see the smaller cans in the 4 pack of Red Bull for $9+ dollars I cringe. 16 oz cans of Monster in a $6 4 pack is mainly why I buy Monster.

Monster Absolute Zero for me, in the 4 pack.

Every time I see the smaller cans in the 4 pack of Red Bull for $9+ dollars I cringe. 16 oz cans of Monster in a $6 4 pack is mainly why I buy Monster.
I tried that the other day. Not to bad.

Top Bottom