What's new

Favorite energy drink.

Yerbe Mate. I drink it traditionally from a gourd with multiple infusions. And, most seem to think that it is good for you with health benefits as well. Works as a nutrional substitute for vegetables, has possible cancer fighting qualities.

Yerbe Mate. I drink it traditionally from a gourd with multiple infusions. And, most seem to think that it is good for you with health benefits as well. Works as a nutrional substitute for vegetables, has possible cancer fighting qualities.

so dose tea and it tastes sooo much better than yerba mate i personally cant stand the stuff.

you want a rush do a continuous session of pu erh with 11g for a 120ml yixing.

Last edited:
Well Im normally a Tea Drinker but I wont turn away a Monster and to be honest i will drink any flavor. (my favorites are the apparently discontinued ones like Assault and chaos and you cant forget the nitrous ones). On a side not I do Like Yerba Mate and I typically drink that iced. (I live in the south so sue me besides I never got the hang of drink it out of a gourd)

I didn't care for the taste of Red Bull the one time I tried it. Though being a coffee & tea drinker I don't have any desire for an energy drink anyway.

On a related note, I found it interesting that energy drinks sales are growing at a pace of 12% a year, with Coke and Pepsi looking to get into the market in a bigger way. But the recent news on Monster was not good: FDA: 5 Death Reports for Monster Energy Drink

I really hope the FDA doesn't try to put limitations on the ole Monster after all the publicity over that girls death. How bout parents watch what there kids are doing. Just an idea...

Coffee. And I make it stronger than most people do. My mother won't drink my coffee and she averages drinking a pot a day. The only person who does like it is my girlfriend. I guess because she makes hers the same way.

5-hr? I've had one and it worked for maybe 30 minutes.
Red Bull? Tastes awful.
And anything with artificial sweeteners gives me a splitting headache.

I love the Monster assault. Frankly I'd prefer it without the caffeine and such. I just love the taste.

Too expensive in my opinion so now it's a once in a while thing.

Blue monster is good, but have you had the rehab line? yellow = lemonade & iced tea, green = green tea, red = red tea. I'd say the red tea monster is my favorite of them all.

Try the orange one, it's "orangeade" or whatever..quite awesome. The added bonus is that the Rehab line isn't carbonated so it doesn't mess with my lack of a gallbladder.
Yes I know this post is a bit late~

Well Im normally a Tea Drinker but I wont turn away a Monster and to be honest i will drink any flavor. (my favorites are the apparently discontinued ones like Assault and chaos and you cant forget the nitrous ones). On a side not I do Like Yerba Mate and I typically drink that iced. (I live in the south so sue me besides I never got the hang of drink it out of a gourd)

I don't think Assault and Chaos are discontinued..considering I just saw Assault for the first time ever at the walmart here.

Top Bottom