What's new

Favorite energy drink.

Coffee, black, five hour when driving (have to stop to much with coffee ) venom for something different usually mojave rattler.

When I go trout fishing I'm up at 4:30 AM and drive home mid afternoon. I found that the Starbucks coffee in a can gives me the boost to keep me from falling asleep at the wheel.

Nothing like a morning & lunch time coffee.

Here in AUS Coca Cola make a energy drink called Mother. It's very good. Not sure if they have it elsewhere?

I love the Green Rockstar however it's getting harder to find.

I also love Spike in the 16 oz can. That stuff is amazing. However it has double the caffeine as normal energy drinks... So careful...

i brew ethiopian, then pour it over ice and add some milk or cream to my cup then finish with some brown sugar

er.. coffee. all varieties (that is, brew methods and origins, though all Arabica, all specialty, all fresh)

If not that, then yerba mate, though never as the first drink of the day(makes me nauseous, for some reason). I like tea. I like tea quite a bit, in fact. But I don't get much (if any) lift out of it.

To everyone else: you're welcome. All of your caffeine comes from... COFFEE.

And this canned coffee is actual coffee and not a milky sweet sticky drink with a hint of coffee flavor in it (like Starbucks and Monster)?

Yes, it's actual coffee. You can even buy some brands in black. Thus why it's not taken over America, it being actual coffee and all.

I was going to say capuchino, was even going to buy the capuchino machine, I think i'll stick with French Roast and dark hot choclate. The two combined make for a great energy drink. Does any drink capuchino?

I don't, but I do enjoy a cappuccino from time to time. I have seen people walk into gas stations for capuchino, though. :huh:

Whats your favorite energy drink. I mean you have to have it to get the day started.

Ill start. Blue Low Carb Monster!

A good old fashioned hot cup of coffee brewed with a pinch of cooking salt then served with a little cream & sugar is what I start my day with. =-)

Last edited:
Black Coffee (3 cups every day without fail)

For a real energy drink 5 hour energy beats the crap out of everything I've ever tried. Stuff is so legit.

If I'm gaming, a case of Bawls is the ticket.

I like the taste of Lemonade AMP (and most other AMP), but it's pretty weak, caffiene wise. I usually go with the Yellow Lemonade Rockstar or Coffee.

Top Bottom